Health Data Governance: What's in it for Switzerland?
How should the use of health data be regulated nationally and internationally, in order for their potential to be fully exploited and so that everyone can benefit from it? And what is the role that Switzerland can play in all this?
Introducing the Purple Age: Crowdsourced recommendations for a Feminist Foreign Policy
In this first collaborative OpenTTN publication, the authors put forward the need for a concrete definition of feminist foreign policy, which they define as seeking to “achieve overall equality based on rights, is fundamentally pacifist, and promotes a regenerative approach to nature.”
Switzerland and the Arctic. Closer than you think.
In their paper the authors emphasize that developments in the Arctic are important to Switzerland and extend beyond research. Consequently, they put forward a "Swiss Vision for the Arctic": imagining the kind of Arctic Switzerland would like to see and to which it could and should contribute.
Die Zirkulär-Bewilligung. Das brachliegende Potenzial der Drittstaatenmigration.
Die foraus-Autoren Philipp Lutz, Nicolas Solenthaler und Noah Sutter fordern die Einführung einer ‘Zirkulär-Bewilligung’ für Drittstaatenangehörige. Damit kann das Entwicklungspotential zirkulärer Migrationsformen besser ausgeschöpft werden.
Der bilaterale Weg: Wie weiter mit einem überholten Betriebssystem? Updates in 5 Bereichen zugunsten der Schweizer Bevölkerung
Neues foraus-Diskussionspapier mit konkreten Handlungsvorschlägen wie die Beziehungen zur EU in fünf Bereichen erneuert werden können.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whether you want an overview of all foraus activities or a summary of the most relevant and exciting news articles on foreign policy – our newsletter keeps you informed!
Become a Member
Support your Swiss foreign policy think tank and enjoy the unique advantages and the access to a top-class foreign policy network – national and international!
Blog – a platform for controversial articles on foreign policy issues
About this Event
- How have countries used financial technologies to address SDG issues and align their financial systems with the SDGs?
- How have different countries taken advantage of the opportunities, as well as addressed the risks, related to digital sustainable finance?
- What would be the regulatory and non-regulatory barriers to scale-up digital sustainable finance?
- What is the role of researchers and think tankers in the debate about digital sustainable finance?
- Anna Stünzi, President of foraus - Swiss Forum on Foreign Policy and founder of the Sustainable Fintech project at foraus, Switzerland
- Nelly Ramirez, Vice president, Head of Advanced Digital Services at Fundaciòn Capital, Colombia
- Zulkarin Jahangir, Research Fellow at the BRAC Institute of Governance and Development, Bangladesh
- Carlos Ragazzo, Chairman of the Advisory Board, Instituto ProPague, Brazil
- Abid Qaiyum Suleri, Executive Director SDPI, Pakistan